Update 9:23pm Thu Mar 3: Due to some server configuration issues that will take 24 hours to resolve, we’re going to postpone this move until tomorrow EVENING or Saturday morning. We’ll know more by tomorrow morning. Still try to get your words in as early as possible.
We’re moving servers again! You may have noticed that our servers are having trouble handling the traffic again, so we’re moving! PLEASE try to get your words in before or after this time period. I will of course be happy to repair any streaks that are broken due to the downtime, but the fewer the better.
Plan for the outage, and I’ll see you on the other side with a much faster and more stable server!